Each level will give you more in-depth expertise about turbos, from what is a turbo to internal parts and functions and various troubleshooting conditions. You can proceed to the next level after you pass an exam to test your knowledge.
What you will discover:
- What is a turbo and how does it work. Operating conditions. Exhaust gas flow. Air flow. Operating conditions. Turbo & engine schematic.
- What is A/R. Turbo performance and families. Free floating. Turbine bypass (wastegate). VNT.
- Inside the CHRA. Internal parts & functions. Lubrication & oil drainage. Heat soak and cooling. Locknut tightening.
- Turbo Bearing Systems. Different bearing families. Controlling the rotating assembly. No. 1 turbo killer – the oil contamination. How to ensure a long service life.
- The Turbocharger Oil and Gas Sealing System. Oil Seals. Dynamic, Differential Pressure Sealing System. Turbine End Sealing System. Compressor End Sealing System.
- How a Turbo Works. Turbo Matching. Installation and Fabrication. Engine Tuning. Track Approved.