On September 16-17, Garrett Motion will participate in the 5th Automotive Cyber Security China Summit 2021, presenting a keynote speech on “New Challenges of connected vehicles under SOA structure and Garrett software solution ”. A new set of challenges of cybersecurity face the automotive industry as it starts its transition to Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). For instance, some of the addressed topics are:
- How to prevent disclosure of service discovery broadcast messages
- How to guarantee the authenticity of consumer service
- How to guarantee authority of the service consumer
- How to guarantee integrity and confidentiality of service communication
- How to monitor services to guarantee the health of system
Garrett’s comprehensive cybersecurity product and SOA-based analysis could stay ahead of hackers with our on-board and off-board solutions to detect, report and protect vehicles against cyber-attacks. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about Garrett cybersecurity technologies and meet our experts during the event!