GARRETT G47-1550 76MM
• Outline interchangeable with GTX Gen II turbos
• Supports up to 1550 flywheel horsepower
• 76mm | comp ind | 109mm comp exd
• High flow, high efficiency GTX Gen II comp aero
• G-Series turbine wheel aero increases performance compared to GTX47 Gen II
• Flow: up to 20% more
• Spool: up to +9% (estimated by flow, efficiency, and inertia)
• One-piece lightweight aluminum center hsg/backplate
• Outlet length on T6 turbine hsg reduced 17mm compared to GTX to optimize weight reduction
G47-1550 Part Number: 880547-5023S
WARNING: Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 102.5krpm. The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor can be installed into the compressor housing to monitor shaft speed. Sensors sold separately. (click here for details)
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The horsepower numbers represented above are calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel horsepower.
G-Series G47-1550 76mm
|HP: 825-1550 Disp: 2.5L-10.0L||76mm||109mm||49||0.88||93mm||88mm||90|
|Turbine Kits: G47||PN||A/R||Inlet||Outlet||Wastegate||Divided|
|Interchangeable with G-Series G47 supercores||761208-0075||0.96||T6||V-Band||Free Float||N|
G-Series G47-1550 76mm
Compressor Map & Exhaust Flow Chart
Exhaust Flow Chart
G-Series G47 Configurations
G Series G47 is available in 4 total configurations. 76mm 109mm | 80mm 109mm | 80mm 120mm | 88mm 120mm compressor measurements. You can click the hyperlinks to go directly to those product pages. All G-Series G47 models are interchangeable meaning the supercore can be swapped into any turbine housing out without having to reconfigure any other turbo kit parts.
G47 Turbine Housing Kits
G-Series G47 turbine housing kits are available in four A/R. 0.96 A/R | 1.08 A/R | 1.23 A/R | 1.39 A/R stainless steel housings with T6 inlet flange. The 1.39 A/R T6 turbine housing flows 64 LBS/MIN of air which is a 20% increase over the GTX47 turbine wheel.