string(5) "13497"

Community

GarrettMotion_children_day

Garrett China Celebrates “Children’s Day” with WeChat STEM Challenge

The Garrett China WeChat audience voted on their favorite submissions for the Children’s Day STEM Challenge and the winners were announced in June. Hong Shu…

Stronger, Together in India: Garrett Motion Provides Hospital Beds, Meals, PPE During Ongoing COVID-19 Battle

Garrett teams in Pune, Bangalore and Madurai have refocused their community outreach programs to support local populations impacted by COVID-19, providing funding for much-needed healthcare…

Garrett’s Fast Turbo Production Resumption in Wuhan, China Impresses Province Vice Governor During Visit

China’s Hubei Province Vice Governor Haishan Zhao and his team visited Garrett’s Wuhan turbocharger plant on April 8 to learn more about its successful…

Garrett Motion Restarts Production Facility in Wuhan

ROLLE, Switzerland–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Garrett Motion Inc. (NYSE: GTX), a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly, today…

Garrett Celebrates STEM Education with +250 Students, Competitions, Family Days & More

From California to India and many locations in between, Garrett research and development centers, plants and offices opened their doors throughout February for students, employees’…

Garrett Provides Nearly 2,000 Turbochargers for Critical, High-Tech Ambulances Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis in China

More than 1,900 turbochargers were assembled and delivered within four days from Garrett Motion’s Wuhan, China plant to Jiangling Motors Co. (JMC) for the continued…

Recognizing the Importance of International Day of Women and Girls in Science

Today, Feb. 11, is the United Nations International Day of Women and Girls in Science, serving as a powerful, global day of awareness around the…

2020 Garrett India Master Distributors Conference

Garrett Motion Technologies, India recently held its 2020 IAM Distributor Conference for all the independent aftermarket distributors across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka at Hotel…

Boosting into the ‘20s: Season’s Greetings from the Garrett Motion Team!

At the dawn of a new decade, we’re more committed than ever at Garrett to continue enabling cleaner, safer and more enjoyable mobility through cutting-edge…

Choose your path

Follow the journey of your preference, for more relevant information

I’m a vehicle owner

who needs to replace the turbo. Find a partner distributor in your area

I’m a performance enthusiast

Discover stunning engine tuning products

I’m an oem representative

Request information for your needs

I’m a distributor/garage

Start gaining recognition as a Garrett Turbo Installer

I'm interested in Garrett - Advancing Motion

Find out more information about our culture