string(5) "13497"

Community

Garrett’s Culture and Technology Drive a More Sustainable Automotive Future

By Garrett Chief Technology Officer Craig Balis For us at Garrett, sustainability is at the heart of our DNA, both in terms of what we…

Garrett Launches Its First WeCare4 Sustainability Report

Garrett has used its WeCare4 sustainability framework to report on the sustainability metrics identified as being the most relevant for the company and to publish…

Garrett Helps Cultivate Students’ Curiosity, Passion for STEM through Month-long Activities

Garrett opened its “digital doors” to almost 200 young minds worldwide through its global celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). As part of…

Garrett Earns “B” Grade from CDP Climate Change, Exceeds Global Company Average

Garrett Motion earned a “B” ranking from the environmental non-profit organization CDP in its annual Climate Change analysis, underscoring Garrett’s commitment to continuously improve its…

Garrett STEM Scholarships Shine Bright for Rising Stars in India

Sixty rising technology stars in India are set to benefit from a Garrett scholarship program that is helping financially disadvantaged students pursue their dreams at…

Boosting Students’ Hopes and Dreams in Brno, Czech Republic

Garrett’s internship and graduate programs in the Czech Republic are boosting the hopes and dreams of more than 50 talented young people as they experience…

Educating Future Innovators: Garrett Teams Volunteer to Help Students Find the Right Career Path

​Exciting engineering projects, cool new technologies, and “train the trainers” insightful workshops replaced the common after-hours fun in the last couple of weeks for some…

Garrett’s Presov, Slovakia Facility Becomes Official University Partner to Educate Future Engineers

​Garrett’s manufacturing facility in Presov, Slovakia took another step ahead in supporting young technical talents by signing an official cooperation contract with the country’s prestigious…

Garrett India Interns 2019/2020

Fresh Perspectives – and Fun – for Garrett India’s Interns

When some of India’s brightest engineering and technology students were selected for Garrett India’s internship program, they expected technical challenges. . . but not the…

Choose your path

Follow the journey of your preference, for more relevant information

I’m a vehicle owner

who needs to replace the turbo. Find a partner distributor in your area

I’m a performance enthusiast

Discover stunning engine tuning products

I’m an oem representative

Request information for your needs

I’m a distributor/garage

Start gaining recognition as a Garrett Turbo Installer

I'm interested in Garrett - Advancing Motion

Find out more information about our culture