string(5) "13497"

Community

Boosting into the ‘20s: Season’s Greetings from the Garrett Motion Team!

At the dawn of a new decade, Garrett Motion is more committed than ever to continue enabling cleaner, safer and more enjoyable mobility through cutting-edge…

Garrett Showcases Career Opportunities for Female Professionals at 2019 Society of Women Engineers Conference in California

Members of the Garrett Motion engineering and HR teams attended the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) WE19 conference in November to highlight the company’s career…

Garrett Motion Korea host “Tech-day event” for local customer

The Garret Motion Korea Aftermarket team held technical training for Korean customers. The training was held at Diesel service Korea, one of the distributors in…

Garrett authorized distributor visit to the Garrett manufacturing plant in Korea – Nov. 11, 2019.

Turbo one, the largest distributor in Southeast Asia’s aftermarket, and more than 20 of their Malaysian top performed Tier customers visited Garrett’s Ansan plant on…

Garrett Hosts U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce Andrei Iancu at its High-Tech Turbocharger Facility in Bucharest to Discuss IP Protection

Ongoing support for enforcing intellectual property rights and patent protections are key to sustaining global business strategies and supporting national economies Counterfeit products pose threats…

Garrett Motion at SWE19 Conference November 7 – 8 | Society of Women Engineers

Discover Garrett’s career opportunities during the SWE19 conference November 7th – 8th, 2019 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. Professionals from Garrett’s office in Torrance will share with you their passion for technology and answer your questions at Booth 1551. Thursday 11/7 at 2:00pm – 6:00pm and Friday 11/8 9:30am – 4:00pm.

Garrett Motion at Global WINConference 2019

What are the forces that are shaping tomorrow? How can we pioneer the future? WINConference aims to guide us towards new models of living, working…

Garrett Motion – Year 1 Anniversary

On October 1, 2018 Garrett Motion was introduced to the world as a stand-alone company. Leveraging 65 years of technology leadership, our teams across the…

Garrett Helps Boost India Racing Champ Arjun Balu Out of Retirement Back into Winner’s Circle

Garrett Motion turbochargers have been crucial to winning races and breaking lap records for the eight-time national champion – and recently “unretired” – Arjun Balu….

Choose your path

Follow the journey of your preference, for more relevant information

I’m a vehicle owner

who needs to replace the turbo. Find a partner distributor in your area

I’m a performance enthusiast

Discover stunning engine tuning products

I’m an oem representative

Request information for your needs

I’m a distributor/garage

Start gaining recognition as a Garrett Turbo Installer

I'm interested in Garrett - Advancing Motion

Find out more information about our culture