GARRETT G40-1150 71MM
Horsepower: 500 - 1150
Displacement: 2.0L - 6.0L
• G Series compressor aero increases flow up to 32% (compared to GTX4088R)
• 62mm and 71mm compressor inducer sizes
• Dual ceramic ball bearing with steel cages
• G Series turbine aero increases flow 16% (compared to GTX4088R)
• Inconel turbine wheel with 77mm inducer flows up to 43 lbs/min
• Lightweight aluminum backplate
• Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
• Water fittings included with super core
• Stainless steel turbine housings available with T4 twin scroll inlet and V-band Inlet
• T4 turbine housing outlet V-Band dimension (117.4mm | 4.622” OD) is equal to existing GTX42, GTX45 and G42 models
WARNING: Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 125krpm. The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor can be installed into the compressor housing to monitor shaft speed. Sensors sold separately. (click here for details)
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The horsepower numbers represented above are calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel horsepower.
G40-1150 Part Number: 860777-5002S
G-Series G40-1150 71mm
|HP: 500-1150 Disp: 2.0L-6.0L||71mm||88mm||65||0.80||77mm||70mm||84|
|Turbine Kits: G40||PN||A/R||Inlet||Outlet||Wastegate||Divided|
|Interchangeable with G40-900
| G40-1150 Supercores
G-Series G40-1150 71mm
Compressor Map & Exhaust Flow Chart
Exhaust Flow Chart
G Series G40 is available in 2 compressor inducer sizes. G40-900 (62mm) and G40-1150 (71mm) You can click the hyperlinks to go directly to those product pages. Both G40 models are interchangeable meaning they are the same size and can be swapped out without having to reconfigure any other turbo kit parts.
G40 Turbine Housing Kits
G40 turbine housing kits are available in four A/R. 0.85 A/R | 0.95 A/R | 1.06 A/R | 1.19 A/R stainless steel housings with T4 divided inlet flange and V-Band Inlet. The largest 1.19 A/R T4 turbine housing flows 43 LBS/MIN of air which is a 16% increase over the GTX4088R turbine wheel.
Here’s how G40 G42 Compact and GTX4088R stack up against each other in size.