Garrett Boost | Club Line GBC35-700 58MM
Horsepower: 400 - 700
Displacement: 2.0L - 5.0L
Garrett Boost | Club Line turbochargers are high performance journal bearing products in a cost effective price range. GBC combines modern, high flowing aerodynamics with a robust journal bearing rotating group to make a powerful and affordable turbocharger.
- 58mm compressor inducer | 76mm compressor exducer
- Outline interchangeable with GBC37-900
- 400 –700 horsepower capability
- Billet compressor wheel with extended tip design for higher pressure ratios
- Journal bearing rotating group with 360-degree thrust bearing
- Machined boost signal port with installed plug
- Modern turbine wheel aerodynamics
- Oil-cooled center housing
- Supercore Part Number 913840-5001S
Read About Turbo System Optimization: A guide to setting up your turbocharger
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. Please consult with your local distributor before making a purchase.
|HP: 400 -700 Disp: 2.0L-5.0L||58mm||76mm||58||0.72||68mm||62mm||84|
|Turbine Kits: GBC35||PN||A/R||Inlet||Outlet||Wastegate||Divided|
|Interchangeable with GBC35 Supercores||740902-0123||0.82||T3||V-Band||Free Float||N|
Compressor Map & Exhaust Flow Chart
Exhaust Flow Chart
Garrett Boost | Club Line Features
- Frame sizes => 14 | 17 | 20 | 22 | 35 | 37
- 17, 20 and 22 outline interchangeable and 35-700 and 37-900 are outline interchangeable
- 400 – 700 horsepower capability
- Integrated wastegate assembly with calibrated actuator 14 | 17 | 20 | 22
- Billet compressor wheel with extended tip design for higher pressure ratio capability
- GTX Gen II compressor aero with modern gasoline turbine wheel aerodynamics
- Inconel turbine wheel material
- Ductile iron (SiMo+) turbine housing material
- Latest generation of journal bearing rotor group
- 360-degree thrust bearing
- Oil-cooled center housing
Forged, fully-machined compressor wheels with advanced aero is offered in 58mm inducer size and 76mm exducer. GBC35-700 can support from 400-700 horsepower. The compressor wheel is a 58 trim and the Compressor housing A/R is 0.72 A/R. This turbocharger can support up to 68 lbs/min of airflow and up to 4.1 pressure ratio.
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power represented has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.
Journal Bearing Rotating Group
The oil cooled center housing features the latest generation of journal bearing rotor group with 360-degree thrust bearing.
The GBC35-700 turbine housing inlet flanges are available in T3 open, T4 open, and T4 divided, and the outlet features a 90mm | 3.5 inch V-band connection.