Andy Gray 1st place podium at Formula Drift Japan
Congratulations to Andy Gray in his Powervehicles JZX100 Mark 2 on his 1st place podium at Formula Drift Japan powered by a 3.6L 2JZ with a Garrett G42-1200 turbocharger at Formula Drift Japan!
Learn more about his G42-1200
- Garrett® G42-1200 available with compact housing and standard housing
- Garrett® G42-1450 available only with standard housing
- (A) Fully machined ported shroud to help reduce compressor surge.
- (B) A fully machined speed sensor port provides racers the option to add a speed sensor. Comparing shaft speed and boost levels on a compressor map will help determine ideal operating conditions to ensure peak power over a wider operating range.
- (C ) The fully machined pressure port.
- Sold separately, the Garrett ® G Series speed sensor kits have new part numbers and are not compatible with GT/GTX kits. Easier to install and will not need to be adjusted for length like previous sensors. Simply remove bolt that secures the plug, insert the speed sensor and re-tighten the bolt.