PAC Performance-World Record Holders Looks 2011
2010 has been an exciting year for the team and with some great achievements to boast. After holding the world record for fastest rotary, down the quarter mile, for 12 months the team went out at the Fuchs Nationals, in Sept, and broke their own world record again, running a 6.745@205mph, they also took home winning honours for this event. This was not to be for long as their rival teams in the USA came out a week later and bettered their time by running a 6.701@205mph. The boys went straight back to work and within 4 days, Pac Performance reclaimed the record with a 6.68.
To finish off 2010, the team then went out on a test event, a few weeks later, and cemented their no.1 position, lowering their E.T. to a 6.589@208mph the record has not been touched since. The team’s 2011 season has started off on a high note taking home the winner’s trophy in PROFX at Calder Park Raceway, Melbourne, in January. With the competition heating up, this year is looking to be an exciting year on the race track. You can follow the progress of the team at www.pacperformance.com.au or on their “Pac performance” facebook page.
Pac Performance will be attending these major events for 2011 as well as various test and tune sessions:
- MARCH 18-19 ANDRA Pro Series – Track Championship RD5 Sydney Dragway
- APRIL 3 Sydney Jamboree- Sydney Dragway
- APRIL 29-31 Nitro Champs – RARS RD6- Sydney Dragway
- MAY 14-15 Track championship RD7 – Sydney Dragway
- JUNE 10-13 Winternationals – RARS Final RD – Willowbank Raceway
- AUGUST 27/28 QLD Jamboree – Willowbank Raceway