Honeywell Unveils New Turbo Aftermarket Web Site
FRANKFURT – Sept. 16, 2014 – Honeywell (NYSE:HON) Turbo Technologies, a leading global turbocharger technology and original equipment provider, will be demonstrating its newly enhanced Garrett by Honeywell web site at Automechanika Frankfurt.
Honeywell’s global aftermarket team has added numerous new features including seven key initiatives which address customer feedback solicited in recent months. These new features provide greater product information and better access to the Garrett portfolio.
- New Design and Easier Navigation – The main navigation has been simplified to require fewer clicks to get to the most accessed materials including access to Garrett Performance products from the main Aftermarket site.
- Language Options – The site now supports eight different languages with the recent addition of Portuguese and Turkish and expanded Russian language materials.
- Enhanced Product Information – More than 3,000 turbos used in 6,000 applications are available with corresponding OE and Garrett part numbers as well as detailed information on the vehicle, engine and turbo.
- Step-by-Step Turbo Installation Guides – Visual installation guides provide detailed guidance with the option to download and print for ease of use.
- Engine Specific Installation Videos – Turbo installation videos which are specific to popular engines configurations are now linked within the search function.
- Turbo Bulletin News – A fully linked news source will provide updates and new product information more frequently across all supported languages on the site.
- New Contact Forms – Access to Garrett support has been enhanced to connect our internal customer support team from the appropriate geographic region to the individual customer request.
“Our Garrett website is our most important tool for supporting our global distribution network including the wholesalers, garages and installation centers that need support,” said Clement de Valon, Honeywell Turbo Technologies global sales director for the Independent Aftermarket. “It is the direct feedback we receive from these users that help us prioritize and deliver the world-class service they find most helpful. It is not enough to have a great aftermarket turbo; our goal is to have the best aftermarket turbo experience from pre-sale, to purchase, through installation, and any necessary follow-up once the customer has left the garage.”
The Garrett by Honeywell web site can be found at www.garrett.honeywell.com.
Honeywell Aerospace products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft, and its turbochargers are used by nearly every automaker and truck manufacturer around the world. The Aerospace business unit develops innovative solutions for more fuel efficient automobiles and airplanes, more direct and on-time flights, safer flying and runway traffic, along with aircraft engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity services, logistics and more. The business delivers safer, faster, and more efficient and comfortable transportation-related experiences worldwide. For more information, visit www.honeywell.com or follow us at @Honeywell_Aero and @Honeywell_Turbo.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.
This release contains certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.